Software Design and Engineering
Our team has years of experience developing custom in-flight passenger software applications and portals for seat-back and personal devices. Our ground side software development includes developer portals and content management systems with online ordering and backend automation.
- Clean and clear architect and design
- Develop using agile methodology and latest technologies
- Web Portals, Interactives, Dashboards
UX/ UI and Graphic Design
Our graphics team is flexible working with clients, from creating graphical concepts to collaborating with design houses.
- Provides concept designs and collaborates with the client to bring client's vision into fruition
- Hand drawn and Adobe Suite designs
- Understands the platforms and peripheral requirements to mitigate redesign/rework
- Generates and maintains UI requirement documents
- Seatback Handset Mobile Devices Web Applications
Program/ Project Management
The experienced Program/ Project Management team manages the entire project to ensure the client gets what they want and expect.
- Interfaces with all levels of internal and external management
- Manages project requirements
- Maintains schedules and oversees the entire product delivery cycle with a hands-on approach
Experienced staff that uses QA Methodologies
- Usability Test – Ensure the UX is intuitive and user friendly
- Verification & Validation Test – Verify software against all requirement documents
- Regression Testing
- Stress Test – Verify robustness, stability and performance of the software
- Version Control
- Quality Test Plans
Ackila can provide onsite engineering services and onsite representation for airlines and IFE vendors at the OEMs. Clients can customize support services as needed.
- Program/ Project Management
- Software design and development
- Onsite Integration and testing
- User Experience and graphic design